We are happy to announce that we have entered into a partnership with Catering Solutions, a local, well established catering company based in Palm Beach County. Catering Solutions uses Hotlunch.com as their online platform for lunch ordering and administration. The menu is now available on-line.
Instructions to set up an account follow:
1. Go to https://caterfla.ahotlunch.com/login
2. Click on Parents “Click Here" at the bottom of the page
3. Complete the Parent Sign Up Form
4. Go to your email and click "verify email"
5. Return to Log in page at https://caterfla.ahotlunch.com/login
6. Save and accept User Agreement
7. Click on "Children" in the navigation bar to the left
8. Click on the blue "Add Child" button to the right of the screen
9. Enter 3600 for "Campus Code" and click the green "Verify Campus" button
10. Select your child's grade level
11. Click on Select a Classroom (correct selection will be the only choice)
12. Select any allergies, then click "Create"
13. Repeat steps 6-8 for siblings
14. Click on "Orders" in the navigation bar to the left, then "New Order"
15. Click on the blue "Order" button to the right of the screen
16. Click on the blue "Order" button to the right of the screen (again if needed)
17. Select lunch options for each day (Drop Down options are Regular or Small) by increasing the quantity from 0
18. Click on the blue "Check Out" button at the top right of the calendar
Note: Each Entree Includes a Vegetable and Starch Sides, and a Fresh Fruit Snack with a Beverage. Varieties of Fruits and Vegetables May Change due to Seasonal Availability.
Once registered please note that there is a link on the home page to set up an iOS App on your iPhone if you wish. If you have any questions or need assistance, click on the Software Support option on the bottom left of your navigation panel or call the Business Office.