Gulf Stream School believes in the value of service, both within the school setting and in the greater community. Programs change frequently, so the following is a sampling of other local and national community service initiatives where our students are involved:
- Beach Clean Up
- Holiday Toy Drive
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- St. Jude Children's Hospital "Trike-a-Thon"
- American Heart Association "Jump Rope for Heart"
- Pink Shirt Day (Anti-Bullying Day)
Community Service Auxiliary Projects & Fundraisers
Gulf Stream School supports a variety of annual and ongoing projects and fundraisers. Profits from the sale of the Holiday Gift Cards are given to two designated charities that vary each year. All other proceeds are used to print the School Directories and Calendars, to sustain Auxiliary-sponsored events, and to make a substantial ($100,000 to $200,000) year-end gift to the school for renovations and for Annual Giving.
- Book Store
- Book Fair
- Holiday Gift Cards
- Auction or Golf and Tennis Tournament
- Field Day Raffle and Sale
- Holiday and Spring Concert DVD Sales
- Hot Lunches